[NTLK] NZ Newtonusers

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 20:59:50 PDT

Sorry I can't help with this but it makes me smile to remember that
my newton has been to Auckland and roamed both islands with me a
couple of years ago. We even made it to slope point, the southernmost
tip of the south island. I wasn't able to take up the offer of hoist
a beer or two with a listmember in Christchurch I think. I'd better
go back!

Dale

--
"Still defying gravity and steve jobs too!"
Now found at http://newted.dyndns.org/users/dsteele