Re: [NTLK] iCal issue with Newtsync

From: Bill Miranda (billmiranda_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 17:30:53 PDT

I'm in the same boat. I regularly run a backup to my memory card and
I'm just hoping that is good enough. Cards do go bad every now and then
but hopefully both my Newt and my card won't go bad at the same time.
Heck, when you use a paper planner it doesn't "sync" with anything so
what's the big deal?

Bill Miranda
Richardson, TX
billmiranda_at_comcast.net