[NTLK] Apps from the Net to the Newt

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 02:09:51 PDT

As I patiently wait for my newton, I have been contemplating how I am
going to eventually move downloads from the internet over to my Newton.

One of these days I would like to do that.

Here is the configuration thus far, a newton 2100 and an emac.

This may be tricky I'm afraid but maybe you have some magic available?

If the emac can't perform, what vintage mac should I get?

Would a duo dock do it, or is that too vintage, maybe an older PowerPC?

Thanks