[NTLK] Newt Chat

From: Vincent M Juliano (jln646v_at_optonline.net)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 15:27:00 PDT

HiI have a newton 2100 going Online wire lessly using a wavelaN gold card.
I am Using newtchat to talk to My friends On AIM. the Only Problem is that
sometimes Ět tries to log On using the wrong address. It goes to log On
using Some address Starting With 64. After It tries to log On I get an
error Saying that the connection May have been dropped. Then after trying
to log on a few times It Sucessfully logs on. It Uses an address that
Starts With 205. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone Know how I
Can fix it? Any help any One can provide Would Be greatly appreciated.
thankyou
Vincent Juliano