Re: [NTLK] Apps from the Net to the Newt

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 14:09:35 PDT

Hi Vincent and all

Perhaps I amy be able to get a powerbook duo 2300 PowerPC off someone
on Duo2400 Talk list.

Would this mac with duo dock do the trick to connect with the
massagepad?

Oh yes one more question, about the version of Mac OS, what is the bare
min. Mac OS requirement to interconnect the newton with a desktop?

Sorry to seem to go off topic but actually it's about newton
connectivity.

Thanks