Re: [NTLK] Apple PDA dreams

From: noiseiskinky (grliot_at_tiscalinet.it)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 15:41:55 PDT

> Personally I would love, absolutely love, to see Apple come out with a
> small PDA. or a super sub notebook of sorts to accommodate the digital
> lifestyles Apple aggressively and successfully markets. Let's hope for
> the best, because it will be.

Me too
an OS X system packaged in a sony vaio U50 similar forrn factor (then a
newton 2100 package :) but with Apple approach to ergonomy and
industrial design
it should not give us newton user experience but it could be sell as a
really great sub-sub-notebook (allowing SJ to NOT sell a market danger
as a PDA)

perfectible, but a good start ...

giovanni