[NTLK] NewtChat Broken or Not?

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2004 - 11:59:56 PDT

Hi All-

Starting to feel like odd man out since no one is complaining that
NewtChat is no longer working. I assume this group wasn't using it very
much.

I'd like to ask a favor, for those of you that still have NewtChat on
your Newtons, to try and log in to your AIM account and see what
happens. I wrote Brian Parker over at Sealie Computing, but I have a
feeling he might be out of the Newton Software business because he's
not responding and I guess never had time to create any updates to the
original NewtChat, which is too bad.

Anyway, if we could get a quick poll going to see if NewtChat is broken
across the board, or if it's isolated to just a few like me, that
information might help Brian come up with a fix if it's not too
complicated and time consuming.

Thanks everybody.
-Dave

--