Re: [NTLK] [CONF] Worldwide Newton Association & Conference News

From: Nicolas Zinovieff (krugazor_at_free.fr)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2004 - 13:30:11 PDT

> Due to stupid but nevertheless essential issues, we will have to book
> the lunches and other attendance-related business two weeks before
> the conference at the very latest. Hence every registration after
> August, 15th will probably cost us more than right now.
>
> We are considering the possibility to raise the inscription fee after
> that date. Please, if you are willing to come, register beforehand.

After a loooooong talk we have decided that we would raise the
participation fees for the WWNC after Aug 20th.
That should leave anyone who is interested in coming to the conference
the time to register, while keeping us from surprises we cannot
financially cover.

Starting from the 20th of this month, the fees will be:
- 100 euros for members
- 150 euros for non-members

That includes lunches and coffee breaks and internet access etc...

Please be aware that the Association cannot sell anything, and cannot
make profit. If there is not enough money to pay for all the expenses,
then Paul and I will have to cover the debts with our personal money.

As usual, if you have any questions, send them to me, or post them here.

Peace,

--
Nicolas Zinovieff
Secrétaire / Secretary