Re: [NTLK] Innovative Computer Solutions (aka ICS) developer

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 02:08:10 PDT

Hi I thought I would share this with you, thanks to Dan

Yes I don't think he uses that email anymore. But he still sells the
product. I did manage to track him down at danrowley_at_imniles.com but I
doubt you will get a hold of him till after the summer as he often
travels. But give it a try. I will be happy to answer any questions
that I can though about X-port as I use it all the time (as well as
several other of his products.

-Dan