[NTLK] New Newton eBooks are on the way!

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 06:46:12 PDT

Hello Everybody:
I just sent Victor a CD-Rom of 25 copyright-free titles to upload onto the
www.unna.org website (It would have been too hard for me to upload each one with
my lousy AOL dial-up connection). The titles should soon be available via
the UNNA site. Here is a list of what I have converted so far:

CHILDREN'S BOOKS
Andersons Fairy Tales - Universal Format.PKG
Just So Stories - eMate Format.PKG

ETHNOGRAPHY
Algonquin Legends.PKG
Missionary Work Among the Ojibwa Indians.PKG
New Zealand Station Life.PKG
Sioux Legends.PKG
Wild Wales - People Language and Scenery.PKG

EXPLORATION
Around the World on a Bike - Thomas Stevens.PKG
Australian Expeditions - vol I.PKG
Canyons of the Colorado - John Wesley Powell .PKG
Lewis and Clark's Expedition.PKG
South Pole - Sir Ernest Shackleton.PKG
Travels in Africa.PKG
Travels in Alaska - John Muir.PKG

HISTORY
Ben Franklins Autobiography.PKG
Sir Francis Drake Revived.PKG

LITERATURE
Ghost Stories - Ambroce Bierce.pkg
Celtic Literature - History and Criticism.PKG
Edda Vol I - Norse Mythology.PKG
Edda Vol II - Heroic Mythology.PKG
Gold Hunters - J. Curwood.PKG
Edgar Allan Poe - Vol. I.PKG

TECHNOLOGY
Criminal Psychology - A Manual for Judges Students.pkg
Getting Gold - A Practical Treatise.PKG
Relativity - Special and General Theory - Einstein.PKG

I welcome suggestions. :O)

Matt K.