Re: [NTLK] Innovative Computer Solutions (aka ICS) developer

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 21:04:46 PDT

On Monday, August 9, 2004, at 08:58 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Innovative Computer Solutions (aka ICS) developer
> Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:08:10 +0200
> Yes I don't think he uses that email anymore. But he still sells the
> product. I did manage to track him down at danrowley_at_imniles.com but I
> doubt you will get a hold of him till after the summer as he often

Just a note, I emailed with him a while back (about a possible
68000-capable version of Xport (I think the splash screen kills it for
68000 but the rest would work fine- perhaps). Anyway he was going to
quit using the original email address due to spam.

Somewhere I have his alternate email but I never pursued the question
further and the emails are buried on a CPU I don't use any longer...
but of course saved somewhere :)

FWIW.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that
we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American
public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt, speaking on President Wilson's crackdown on
dissent after the U.S. entered W.W.I
  "Americans had better watch what they say and do." Ari Fleischer,
after passage of the Patriot Act.
"Those who say there is a cult of intimidation [in the government] had
better be careful what they say." Donald Rumsfeld.