Re: [NTLK] Need help configuring Wifi on 2000 with linksys wpc11 v3

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 23:08:39 PDT

Make triple sure the card is seated - the only times I personally have
seen this error with my Lucent Wavelan card is when it had been seated
recently enough that newtscape or something thought connecting via it
was still possible - but the card was not actually present - or
slightly out of it's slot and not making full contact with all pins.

Also, even with caffiene, the caps-lock key does have an off mode too
;)

J. Tyler Nichols