Re: [NTLK] Case

From: Martin Howard (mvhoward_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 01:01:40 PDT

I checked that out, but I don't think it's quite what I'm looking for.
I'll practically never use this case without putting it inside another
bag. Mostly what I need is not something to organize my Newt, but
something to protect it from slamming into a TiBook, an iPod, an
OmniBook 800CT, any number of books, odd pieces of hardware, groceries,
Leica rangefinder cameras, or whatever else it may find itself sharing
the bag with. What I liked about the Tenbas is their "slip" or
"sleeve" design. I don't need something that opens up into a book,
just something with a small form factor that does a good job of
protecting the Newt from dings and dents. The Newt's somewhat
elongated shape prevents me from finding any number of compact camera
bags/PDA sleeves that are otherwise perfect.