Re: [NTLK] Case

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 06:32:43 PDT

Hello Everybody:
I have had a number of cases to hold my Newton MP 2100. I used to have the
fancy-schmancy case that holds the MP 2100 and keyboard. It flips around to
become a mini laptop "workstation". I found that case to be too bulky, so I
gave it to my girlfriend, who carries the silly thing everywhere. I also have
one of the older leather cases with the flip-top.

When I bought my last MP from a former Newton developer, I received what I
feel is the best case ever made for the Newton MP 2X00. It is made by the Mead
Corporation. The outer part of the case is fabric with rubberized vinyl of
some sort. There is a small Apple logo left of center on the front cover.
Inside, there is a sleeve on the left side to accomodate the Newton's flipped back
screen cover . On the right side are several pockets for storing extra
PCMCIA cards, credit cards, etc. There is a also a sleeve for carrying business
cards, protected with a clear plastic cover. The overall size of the case is
nice: 6" X 9" X 1.75". The model number is "47184".

Matt K.