Re: [NTLK] MP3's

From: George Bingham (georgeb1962_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 13:28:06 PDT

Hi Trace,

     The only way I know how to do it is by using a Newton Toolkit
project. You basically put the mp3 into a particular directory, then
using the Newton Toolkit, you edit a project file filling in the
filename and other details, then you create a pkg file that
encapsulates the mp3. Then you load it like any other package. The
package adds to the Audio? soup, actually not sure which soup, but
once it's there, MadMax will see it and you can access it via the name
you supplied via the project file you edited.

     I think the project file(s) to do this can be found wherever you
got Mad Max... If not, let me know and I'll see if I can forward them
on.

George