Re: [NTLK] Newton Book Size

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 16:16:10 PDT

b a silver wrote:

> As I understand it, no, unless you make the book package yourself. The package needs to be saved as a multi-format book. If you are making the package yourself, you need to edit the .f file (output) file of Bookmaker before you package it using Newton Toolkit.
>
> I'm quoting from a tutorial that I culled from the web, but can't remember where, written by dan_at_dbdigitaleweb.com:

Thanks for the plug. :) And it is available on UNNA actually. I have a
new version in the works that should be out in a week or so.
Multi-format is not perfect yet, but it is getting there. I have a lot
of new tips and tricks to Newton Bookmaking (even a section on having a
book read to you and optimizing it for that). So stay tuned.

-Dan