[NTLK] Thanks guys!

From: Hemant Kamat (hemantkamat_at_eth.net)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 10:27:37 PDT

Was on the verge of selling off my MP2k; thought the Newton was ancient
history in comparison to my friends strutting off their brand new Palms with
color LCDs, MP3 playback... then I chanced upon this site.

Now, over the last couple of weeks, I've complemented my Newton knowledge
with Blunt, MADMax, iTunes plug-in, ATA-Support (although I sure wish Paul
would vary the fees across 8/16/32/64MB partitions; that would make
ATA-Support more affordable to people like me... please Paul, hope ur
listening in to this one)

Great work guys, it's been a relief to know that my ol' Newt still packs a
mean punch.

Regards,

Hemant Kamat