Re: [NTLK] You say FreeKey, I say Newtway , I say both...

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 08:38:20 PDT

Any piece of useful hardware of software that can add to our arsenal of
Newton related things are important. I believe that Alex efforts (and
Frank Gruendel's if he decided to go ahead and check/document the
device) will be of great value.

Besides, the original developer had very interesting products at the
old web site and maybe we can convince him to release these projects to
the community.

--lpetroni