Re: [NTLK] Battery pack (was: Dead 2100?)

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 00:11:25 PDT

On Aug 13, 2004, at 2:42 AM, Ray Zschau wrote:

> Also, how common is it to run into problems with the power switch? Not
> that mine has any trouble currently. I just heard it could be a common
> place for faults to occur.

I can't speak for the 2k series, as mine is still going strong, but my
last 130, which lasted in my hands for a good number of years, in its
final year began to show weaknesses. I've heard that 130's have a
problem with the switch. I can't recall if the 2100 has the same
problem or not.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland