Re: [NTLK] Newton eBook formatting

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 10:42:56 PDT

Jon Glass wrote:

> Yu might want to look into Paperback. It creates "books" that
> automatically resize to the Newton's screen, and even better, allow the
> user to change font and style at will! I think you can find it on UNNA,
> and isn't there a web-based Paperback book creation tool now?

Yes although Paperback does not allow for bookmarks. And after a reset
looses your place entirely! Which is the one reason I don't use it.
Other wise is a good app. And yes there is a web-biased Paperback
creator that Victor made. Athough apparnelty there are a few bugs when
you try to book a file over a certain size. He mentioned that problem a
day or two ago.

-Dan