Re: [NTLK] Cases

From: Mickey Smith (mickeysmith_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 17:29:44 PDT

Well, I am still looking for either the handstand case or the Apple made one that held up the screen like the handstand. I write on the Newt primarily and I need the keyboard to be in place when the muse hits. There has been one of these cases on eBay lately and I keep hoping the price will come down but alas, poor Yorick, it has not. Somewhere out there someone has one of these in their closet that wants to belong to me..... I have modified a Calise and it is nice (especially that new leather smell!) but it won't hold the keyboard. I have bought a cheap CD wallet and modifed that but am still dissatisfied with the results. I keep wondering where the PDA Concepts Handstand cases got sent when they decided not to make them anymore. Perhaps there is a flat of them in a dark corner in a discount liquidation warehouse somewhere.. Well, I can dream can't I?
Mick