Re: [NTLK] Case

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 01:03:40 PDT

I have to carry with me three AMP21K's.
#1-Personal and business info., carried in a Palm Glove with one backup
card, one backup of 32 meg. card, and a card full of mod player sound
pkgs. :-)
#2-Database content, two 32 meg cards with LOTS of data, both personal and
business, 7 years of history, carried in a Ripoff's case.
#3-Email/Web content, during the day carried in a Calise day
planner. During the night(walking the dog), bare naked Newt.

-But during business trips, I use either the Apple Newton Briefcase or dump
the Newts in slim cases and in a gym bag/backpack. I use/wear the
ScottEvest when I don't need any business stuff. It can hold a few Newts,
even the eMate in the back pocket. :-D