Re: [NTLK] SimpleMail problems

From: Thomas A Isenbarger (isen_at_plantpath.wisc.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 07:17:28 PDT

On Aug 15, 2004, at 12:03 PM, Betty wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> Just for your information, I have no problem getting the new mail
> sound to work with Simplemail. I'm using Simplemail 4 (I think, it's
> the one before the IMAP one).

hmm. . .thanks for the response. maybe it's the particular sound I am
using or something. maybe i will try a different one and see if it
works. so, do you use the 'download' mail instead of 'browse' mail? i
tried to use download one time and it was verrrryyyy slow, so i
switched back to browse mail.

what exactly do you mean by mail filtering? do you have different
rules set up in your newton to file things in the right places?

Thanks,
Tom I