Re: [NTLK] How to move Storage from one card to another?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 21:28:26 PDT

> So I don't know how to move the "databases" from one card to another.
> What's the trick?
>
> M.

Ok first off do a full backup your cards and Newt with NCU as a
precaution (I never had a problem but it pays to be safe). Then install
Soup Mover at http://40hz.org/SoupMover/ Next go into Extras, then
storage, set it to view *all* stores and not just internal, card, etc.
Tap overview so you get the checkmark box list rather than icons. Then
checkmark a database, tap on folder icon, select the other card, and hit
file. It may take a few minutes and if no errors occur you are good to
go. If there are any errors in the database it will stop the transfer
at the error and you need to go into the database with a soup mover and
delete the first entry. Then do the above again to move the rest of the
data to the card.

-Dan