Re: [NTLK] Do you program for OS X in OS 9?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 22:52:08 PDT

On Aug 17, 2004, at 5:32 AM, Bill Miranda wrote:

> Are those of you who are writing tools for the Newton to work with OSX
> programming on the NTK in OS 9? Does it work in Classic on Panther? I
> can't get NTK to install. I keep getting an error that my stuffit file
> is corrupted. It worked fine when I installed it on my OS 9 machine.

You know, yesterday, I tried to download HyperNext for Classic on my OS
X box, and it wouldn't unstuff, saying the file was corrupt. I wrote to
the developers, and they said that the Classic version can't unstuff in
X! This the first time I've ever heard that, and you now have the exact
same problem! Can you boot into 9? It appears that you would need to be
booted into 9 for it to work.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland