Re: [NTLK] Finally!

From: Andre Garzia (soapdog_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 15:17:00 PDT

Jason, the easiest way is to use a serial connection. You already have
a dongle adapter since you use a keyboard, I don't know if you've got a
serial cable for the newton, if you have you can buy a serial to usb
cable for the Mac, the only sane choice is the Keyspan adapter, I went
for the cheap iConcepts one, in the end, I've got patch the driver for
it to work... but it's working. Since I am fond of the command line, I
use unixnpi for my package installs (install multiple packages at
once...) and used to use newtsync to do the sync part.

Cheers
andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL