[NTLK] G3 PISMO AND NEWTON

From: j g (atcnn2_at_yahoo.se)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 10:11:50 PDT

I can report on PISMO firewire.

I run G3 PISMO , speed 400MHZ only, with 2 external HD (firewire), one
firewire CDRW, DVD, dual system OS9 and OS X 10.3.5., 400MB RAM (only),
no upgrade, PCMCIA 256MB with adapter used as diskette, Ethernet with
switch for LAN and Newton. At the same time I listen to the internet
radio and record music with MD recorder using phone jack out. Fax
function is also activated using internal 56K modem. I plan for
Timbuktu and VOI.

I use it to watch DVD films with great sound.

NO PROBLEM at all.

Just now we 30 degrees Celsius in my room, and it runs quite. No noise.

I recommend PISMO.