Re: [NTLK] eMail with 3CXE589ET card

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 21:20:00 PDT

Frank,

First wanted to say that I just saw this post again today. 8/20

I tried a plain 3Com 589D card and a Wireless card and experienced problems
using both on the same MP at the sametime. Have not figured it out yet. I
would eventually test the Ethernet PC Card first then install the Wireless
PC Card then test. if they both worked then go back to the Ethernet PC Card
if it still worked. There may be a slight problem having both on the MP at
the sametime...does anyone know the answer to this?

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family