Re: [NTLK] Dumb Question Time

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 18:51:33 PDT

Hey Woody

Thanks for the response. That is pretty much what I thought. It seems
that there is a gap in capability around sending files to and from OSX
machines. Perhaps one of the clever developers out there could come up
with some way to transfer docs across - "NCU OSX". I had hoped that
Escale would have some data transfer abilities - there are menu items
that suggest that this is a potential addition in the future though.
I actually quite like NCU, I just wish I could get it to sync with
Claris Organiser.

Cheers

Dave