Re: [NTLK] Left handed users?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 02:36:31 PDT

>Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 14:55:49 -0400
>From: Adam Tingle <adamtingle_at_gmail.com>

>I found a program called PowerPrefs that has a setting for
>'left handed user' but I'm not sure exactly what it did, if anything.

This is one of the things I have been wondering about for years. To my knowledge it does not do anything, so I just left it in lefty mode to be sure. Can someone shed some light on this one?

As it was pointed out, the 2x00 is very friendly for left-handed operation, I really like that. Normally I would consider myself ambidextrous though... safe for operating a pen.

Oliver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive