Re: [NTLK] Siemens Newton Phone

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 08:12:37 PDT

What does it add to the phone in terms of capabilities? Is the fax
function of any use?
I am asking only because it may be nice to know, I am not interested in
the phone as I have no disposable income right now or I would probably
have bought it already.

The seller did remove the buy now option (Kup Teraz - Polish for buy
now), it appears he has found out it may be worth quite a bit, not
sure. There is one bid at the moment for 150 Polish Zloty.

At the time of this writing, according to OSX calculator, $1 US =
3.602202 Polsh Zloty, so it is roughly $41 at the moment before
delivery.

Alex