Re: [NTLK] Siemens Newton Phone

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 08:02:54 PDT

I am sorry I know little about it, the auction is in German and I can't
explain the description.
Perhaps Januscz is interested, I am waiting to hear back from him, also
another fellow from the UK is interested.

But I am giving Januscz first choice.

Here is a translation of the description to English as translated by
www.poltran.com

Also, please note that the auction status has changed from a buy now
status to a highest bidder situation, there are 6 dni left (or 6 days)

I can place a bid for anyone as I have an account on Allegro so I can
buy.

Here is the translation, albeit a poor one.

"Here, windfall acts for collectors newton with built in palmtop )
combine 100 Newton. By siemens signed. Palmtop is proficient <
Self-service store > I connected - zasilacz and it acts . There is in
kit rysik and it will suffice (will enough) modem after right part for
start-up optional ( ) palmtopa zasilacz 7V/750mA. I did not test whole
array."

Ask you can read the translation is very poor.

Sorry, but it's the best I can do.

Alex