Re: [NTLK] Anyone have a good source for screen protectors?

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 13:31:50 PDT

Chad,
NuShield offers very durable screen protector films for all models of
Newton's. You can find them here:

  http://www.nushield.com/products_main_newton.htm

We offer films in both anti-glare and clear for most models, Given the
low contrast of the Newton screen compared to the bright screens of
todays PDA's, you may wish to opt for the clear versions.

Note that NuShields are made from industrial grade films to our
specifications and will last much longer than home made versions.

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net