Re: [NTLK] IRDA and two newtons

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 15:23:58 PDT

If you are interested in internal memory you can back up first on a
flash card and restore to the other, if that card is also your main
storage device then the second Newt will be identical to the first as
soon as you restore. SBM utilities will allow you to back up one card
to another.
I don't know of any synchronization software that will keep two Newtons
synced via IRDA. Frequent backups to your desktop computer will allow
you to keep second newt updated.

Woody