[NTLK] To do Tasks storage

From: Russell,Allen (Allen.Russell_at_boc.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 13:13:59 PDT

It's interesting how it works. Yes you can delete it safely. But the
routing button (envelope) won't do it ("can't route this type of icon").
Tap on the icon, select the Delete button. It only zeroes out the storage,
and doesn't actually delete the icon.
ToDo's only show up if you are looking at the correct date. If I have an
"Aug. 24" ToDo that exists, and I look at Aug. 23 or Aug. 25 in the
calendar, then switch to Show --> ToDo List, it's not there. (Although an
Aug. 24 ToDo will show up tomorrow because the Newton wakes up and rolls
them over at 3 am).

Or you can delete them from the Calendar/ToDo view using the routing button.
Boy, back when I had my MP100 with a whopping 37k available RAM in it, I
used that a lot -- to clear out old meetings and free up space.

Allen

>Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:20:58 -0500
>From: Thomas A Isenbarger <isen_at_plantpath.wisc.edu>
>Subject: [NTLK] To do Tasks storage
>I was looking through the Storage section of Extras, and I see my To do
>Tasks has 43 items, but when I go to Dates and select "Show To do
>List", there are no entries there. Will it cause problems if I delete
>this item from the Storage section in Extras (will it be created when
>it is needed in the future)? Or, alternatively, can I get these items
>to be shown in my To dos? Or, is this not associated with Dates and is
>leftover from some old installation of another To do list manager I
>might have installed in the past?
>Thanks,
>Tom Isenbarger

* Allen.Russell_at_BOC.com
/// BOC

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the BOC Group plc or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked by anti-virus software for the presence of computer viruses. However, the BOC Group plc or any of its affiliates accepts no responsibility for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments.