Re: [NTLK] is the Assist function useful?

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 07:33:51 PDT

Assist is usefull if you use it, and don't mind a short delay ....

I most often use it to interpret the "time in" command. Try writing "time in
Moscow" and hit assist.

Another way it can be used is with QuickFigure Pro. I use it to evaluate
numeric expressions like "figure 325 / 14.5" which is pretty handy - much
faster than pulling out a calculator.

--Calvin