Re: [NTLK] is the Assist function useful?

From: George Bingham (georgeb1962_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 10:50:40 PDT

I often use the assist function to 'call <someone>' where <someone>
is a name in the names soup. It brings up the calls app, with name &
default number filled in (choose between phone #s via popup), and
with another extension (don't recall which) you can tap "dial" and by
holding the phone's receiver over the speaker, it'll dial the tones
for you. (Works on my phone at work anyway).

Handy, then you have a built in record of the call you made for taking notes.

George