[NTLK] FS: Newton MP2000s Upgraded by Apple (One complete+)

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 16:25:02 PDT

A customer/friend of mine was overly impressed with my Newton and now
needs to clear some stuff.

Complete System (more parts below)
2100 Upgraded by Apple (Newton is in Excellent condition Screen is
Excellent). All lids and covers present.
Rechargeable Battery (holds some charge).
Serial Dongle
Mac serial Cable
Apple Newton Keyboard
Original Apple Nylon Keyboard/Newton Case
PDA Panache Metal Body Stylus (Silver) (This is nice)
Spare el cheapo plastic stylus (Blue)
16M Pretec Linear flash card
Hayes Optima PCMCIA 33.6 with X-Jack
Newton 9W AC adapter
Full set of original documentation and instructional material.

I would like offers over $150 US? I can configure Newton upon request,
and ship wherever if you pay.

Also available as separate items

MP2000 upgraded by Apple VGood condition Excellent screen including
questionable rechargeable battery, original Apple Stylus and two card
blanks one missing door clip. Configurable upon request

8M Pretec linear card
Newton to PC serial cable
Alkaline battery sled for 2000/2100
Nice Leather case with embossed Newton logo

I can post photos of any item if requested.

Thanks,
Marty