[NTLK] Request for Globetrotter/ Vodafone GPRS card scripts

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 05:12:48 PDT

Hi All

I little while ago I asked whether the vodafone branded globetrotter
GPRS pc-card would work in the Newt. The answer was a general 'yes it
should'. I little more research found out that people have indeed
successfully used the card for email, web browsing and even voice
calls. Unfortunately the card needs the appropriate scripts to make it
work and I have not been able to find them anywhere. Is there a site
with them on for downloading (like there is the WiFi cards)?
Alternatively does anyone have them that they use for their cards, that
they could email over to me, or would someone be able to tell me how I
could write such scripts and what software I would need to do this.

Many thanks for any assistance.

Dave

Auckland