[NTLK] eudora for newton

From: Vincent Juliano (jln646v_at_optonline.net)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 08:14:23 PDT

HI i have eudora pro 1.1 for newton installed on my newton and it
usually works great. I have had only one problem and i ran into it
last week while i was on vacation. When i would check email for the
first time all the email would download great on the newton.
EVerything would go smothly. I have eudora set not to delete the
mail off the server because i usually have all my email kapt on my
powerbook which i left at home. (I now use the newton for traveling
because of its portability and it can do alomost everything i need)
But the next day or later that day when i would check email again it
would redownload all the email. Even the email i had downloaded
earlier that day. I dont know if thi matters at all but as i read my
email i delete it from the newt to save sapce on the internal card.
Yesterday when i went to download mail it downloaded it right . I am
just wondering if any of the great newton minds can maby tell my the
problem and how it fixed it self. And do u know if it will happen
again?