Re: [NTLK] more SimpleMail trouble

From: Cheyanne & Randy (bayoubuddies_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 19:55:31 PDT

On Thursday, Aug 26, 2004, at 21:25 US/Central, Thomas A Isenbarger
wrote:

> I have recently been getting a -48809 with SimpleMail. It occurs
> after checking and downloading mail, during the Disconnecting phase.
> The error pops up, and then the Disconnecting message stays on the
> screen and I can only get rid of it by doing a reset. I also got
> once while sending a message a SimpleMail error 77. I looked up the
> -48809 in the database and neither the description there nor the 4
> comments helped me out. Can anyone offer help here? Thanks, Tom
> Isenbarger

Tom,

        I had this once. I don't remember exactly what the code means but it
has something to with the program not being able to find some data. I
"Fixed" it with a reset and deactivating and reactivating my memory
card and then moving all my emails to only one card.

cheers,

Randy

--
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed --
and thus clamorous to be led to safety -- by menacing it with an