Re: [NTLK] is the Assist function useful?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 23:16:15 PDT

On Aug 26, 2004, at 9:50 PM, Peter Fraser wrote:

> but it's been that time for a while now.

Unfortunately, however, I think your average Iraqi would disagree with
you. And besides that, it would be extremely disloyal of the US to turn
and run with their tail between their legs now. It would turn the US
into a bunch of liars, and would be as bad as our behavior in Vietnam.

So, why did you have to bring this political discussion into NTLK
anyway! Let's keep the discussion to Newton intelligence, and pretend
to extend it beyond that.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland