Re: [NTLK] is the Assist function useful?

From: Mike Detlefsen (mdetlefsen_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 08:54:09 PDT

On Friday, August 27, 2004, at 06:17 AM, Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada
Mail wrote:

> That's cool. Is this all in the owner's manual?
>
> What other things can you do besides setting up lunch, can you list a
> few more you use?

Yes, that's in the manual. You can download a PDF of the manual at
unna. Chapter 8 covers using Assist. It's Chapter 8 in the MP 2000
manual, anyway.

You can also use Assist for faxing and emailing what is displayed on
the screen. I found this useful back when I was still employed. Now
that nobody cares what I think, it's of somewhat less use. :-)

Mike