[NTLK] Jogeir Liljedahl

From: Hemant Kamat (hemantkamat_at_eth.net)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 08:19:52 PDT

Was searching Roger's site for some nice ModPlayer tunes, saw 'Guitar
Slinger' hosted there... name struck a chord, used to have an entire
collection of Jogeir Liljedahl's ProTracker mods (think it was 'Noiseless'
from '92)

Yup, found them stashed away on my old 230MB SyQuest. Sound incredible on
the Newt. I'm uploading Guitar Slinger & Memories, check them out on UNNA:
'Jogeir Liljedahl.sit'

Will process & upload the remaining tunes if you ppl like these two. Some
feedback please...