Re: [NTLK] Slowdown.exe Not Necessary?

From: Corey Klass (spindr79_at_aol.com)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 15:53:34 PDT

I didn't have a problem with my Pentium III/1ghz for the longest time
either. Then at some point, I tried transferring a larger package to my
Newt, and it kept hanging. I tried slowdown.exe and it worked. Then over
time I started noticing that more and more transfers would fail until I
ended up just using slowdown all the time. I doubt it was the large package,
but maybe it just started getting finicky.