Re: [NTLK] My first OMP... 50 cents well spent!

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 16:03:27 PDT

Hey that was the best short story about a Newton find I have read yet.
That was really great.

There are some really keen OSX apps that will get you going in terms of
connecting your Newton.

I haven't my Newton for too long either and am still try to get the
connection going but I am sure others will help out.

You can do a search on versiontracker.com for the term Newton, some
goodies will show up.

Not only was your story great, but the fifty cents was a STEAL,
literally.

Alex