Re: [NTLK] My first OMP... long version

From: Dale A. Raby (daleraby_at_tds.net)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 06:33:06 PDT

When not doing my military service, I've always had a full beard.
Believe it or not... people do treat bearded men differently. This
works to advantage when young and dealing with young women... but not
dealing with older strangers who are fearful... you have to work at
gaining trust then. Its kinda wierd... but not Newton related... sorry
listmeister.