Re: [NTLK] [MP2100] newtSync communciation problems (was MODEMtoMODEM communication problem)

From: arfalas (arfalas_at_capovolto.org)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 08:07:31 PST

Hello! I've solved my modem problems (using a Quadra about 200Km from
here :D), and I've managed to install newtsync (ver. 0.3.3) on the G4
and the mp2100.
When I try to connect from the newton, I cannot chose Modem from the
"Connect via" menu, and if i choose serial, it won't connect. Do I Need
the Modem drivers of something like that in order touse the sync via
modem?

Thanks

--
I am Dorothy Parker