Re: [NTLK] Things to do with my newton?

From: Puckdropper (puckdropper_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 08:10:49 PST

Have you visited www.unna.org?

The built-in calendar is wonderful for keeping track
of your schedule, it could also be used to keep track
of the hours you work. Just simply create a meeting
between your start time and end time.

I find the calendar the most helpful with school
things, I've been so busy I've forgotten about many
things. I had one major project's due date sneak up
on me.

Yes, you can get books in Newton format, you just have
to look around. If you have a text-file you can use a
program called "paperback" to make a very simple but
usable NewtonBook.

Puckdropper