Re: [NTLK] NamesFixer

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 21:43:32 PST

Thanks Robert. I've tried SBM utilities and even tried deleting all the
meetings older than a week but that didn't seem to work either. The NCU
synchronisation seems to stop in the same place each time with an error
message "the operation cannot be completed". I presume this is what's
mucking up Lookout as well.

Cheers

Tony Kan
Christchurch